* Enter your details.

Are you looking for a copy of your tax statement?

Vendors of the State of Illinois - To access a copy of your form 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-NEC, or 1099-G you may do so using our tax portal at

Current Employees of the State of Illinois (Including PAs) - Requests for a copy of your W-2 should be submitted through your agency payroll officer.

Former Employees and Lottery Winners - Requests for a duplicate W-2 or W-2G maybe be emailed to

Retirees - Duplicate 1099-R requests should be directed to your retirement system.

© 2024 Illinois Comptroller's Office All rights reserved